julio 30, 2012

Grammy's Sewing Kit

Hello Everyone,

Today is release day on MTME. For this release I used the Grammy's Sewing Kit template. I did a vanity for a girl who loves feminine details. It can also be used for a makeup case, for a picnic, a sewing kit... the possibilities are endless. In this creation I used the paper Color Infusion. These are super cute girly papers, I just love them all. The sentiment is from the My Little Friend stamps Set. All this products can be find on MTME store.







I invite you to see what the other girls have created in their blogs and to visit My Time Made Easy  shop, where you can find all these new products.
Hope you liked it,





5 comentarios:

  1. Oh My Gosh!! This is the perfect gift idea for my DD's birthday!! Your talent is fabulous!! Blessings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Farida, voy a tratar de escribir en espanol! My gusta mucho el sewing basket? (Necesito mi dicionario aqui!) Me gusta tambien la tarjeta! Son muy hermosos/as. Ok, basta de eso! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So adorable, Farida ... I love it as a jewelery box!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wonderful! Love the set you created!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por su comentario. Espero nos vuelva a visitar pronto.