julio 01, 2012

MTME Post Release Day - Birthday Bash

Hello Everyone,

Today is Post Release Day on MTME. For this release I made a wonderful creation with the 3 Tier template, Magical Birthday Wishes Cut File, Birthday Banner Cut File and Basic Cupcake Wrapper Cut File. In this creation I used the paper Blonde Birthday. This paper is so beautiful and colorful. The sentiment is from Magical Birthday Wishes Digital Stamp Set. All this products can be find on MTME store.












 I invite you to see what the other girls have created in their blogs and to visit My Time Made Easy  shop, where you can find all these new products.
Hope you liked it,

4 comentarios:

  1. What a wonderful set ... love it all, Farida!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, how clever are you! I love all of it. You came up with such great ideas it makes me want to eat those cupcakes right up!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Fari, todo esta espectacular, y me encantan esos really big cupcakes, ummmmmmmm!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh I love this!!!! How much fun are all these goodies? I love the cupcake liners and the banner and that great balloon card!!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por su comentario. Espero nos vuelva a visitar pronto.