noviembre 01, 2012

MTME - November Release : Crazy for Creativity!

Hello Everyone,

Today is post release day on MTME. For today I made this wonderful creation with the Crazy For Candy Template. Perfect for kid gift or for a goodies bag. In this creation I used the paper Under the Cabana. Also I made a card that coordinates with it. The sentiments on the box and the card are from Yummy Sentiments and Be Dazzled Digital Stamp Set. All this products can be find on MTME store.




I invite you to see what the other girls have created in their blogs and to visit My Time Made Easy  shop, where you can find all these new products.
Hope you liked it.


2 comentarios:

  1. SO sweet, Farida!! Who wouldn't want to get this sweet treat ... love it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is so cutef! Love the lollipop you created!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por su comentario. Espero nos vuelva a visitar pronto.