noviembre 02, 2012

MTME Post Release Day - No Bones About It!

Hello Everyone,

Today is Post Release Day on MTME. For this release I made a wonderful creation with the No Bones About it template. In this creation I used the Pet Paper. This paper is so beautiful, I just love all those hearts with the dog in the center. A simple way to show how much we love our pets ;) and it is great for a pet theme party too. Simply adorable! The sentiment is from Paws-itively Sweet Digital Stamp Set. All this products can be found on MTME store.


 
 I invite you to see what the other girls have created in their blogs and to visit My Time Made Easy  shop, where you can find all these new products.
 
Hope you liked it,



1 comentario:

Muchas gracias por su comentario. Espero nos vuelva a visitar pronto.