diciembre 13, 2016

TTCRD - Anything Goes Callenge

Hello my dear friends! 

Today I want to share with you two things. first, the wonderful news that I have been invited to be part of the DT of Through the Craft Room Door Challenge and share with all of you my first creations for the Challenge. 

I created this two Christmas tags with the beautiful digital papers from our sponsor Decosses Dynamite Doodles.
Are you interested in digital sentiments, papers and other embellishments?  How about a badge made especially for your blog?  If these are items you are interested in, you are going to want to check out Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  My name is Lisa and with over 150+ posts of freebies to choose from, and new ones added often, I just might have what you are looking for.  Along with the freebies I offer, I also create blog badges, digital paper packs and scrapbooking kits.  Additionally, I'm so excited to now be sponsoring giveaways and challenges at other blogs.  It is my honour to be able to sponsor this challenge for Through the Craftroom Door!

So, if you have the time, come and take a look.  There is always inspiration to be found among my many different features.   I'd love for you to pop by and visit me.  I hope you have a blast!

Prize: Entire set that the team used

So I invite you to go to our challenge blog and see all the great creations the DT have made for this challenge. 

Supplies:
Digital papers from Decosse Dynamite Doodles
Avery Elle Tag Die
Spellbinder banner, poinsettia and doily dies
Christmas branch cut with the Cricut  
Distress Ink Vintage Photo from Tim Holtz
Nuvo Chrystal Drops black and gold
Close to my Heart Stamps

Hope to see you there!


9 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful tags! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Super cute tags thanks for joining Shopping Our Stash for the Tag you're it challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh man... that pink tag is killing me--I love the bold color, and it's cool to see a "normal" colored tag with basically the same elements-- such a different look! Thanks for linking at SOS, swing by more often!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Fab tags, I must admit to never having enough!
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Pretty tags. Thanks for joining in our fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas. Caz DT

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Two beautiful Christmas tags - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Lovely tags.
    Thanks for joining with us at Retarte.
    Merry Christmas and happy new year.
    Yaiza, Stampartpapel DT

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Beautiful tags
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte Challenge
    Maria Pilar, DT Coordinator

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por su comentario. Espero nos vuelva a visitar pronto.